you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Morrissey collapses on stage during concert!!!


Here's the poster I slapped, I'm so sorry Morse!

Here's one of my very fav. articles I clipped out of an old Q Magazine (the good 'ole "15 questions")

AFTER LISTENING & WATCHING MORRISSEY VIDEOS ALL DAY & THEN SAW THIS, I ALMOST BROKE DOWN! Morrissey collapses on stage http://bit.ly/2jhzeA


I Literally woke up this morning & when my plans changed I thought "It's going to be a Morrissey day", listened to my playlist I made of his...


And thought 2 myself while listenin & laughin at his song titles, what a special gift he is for us & how devastaing it would be to lose him!


Talk about being "intune". I do this a lot! Anyhow I hope he's ok, I'll send a prayer his way, in my own way- & just think it was lastnight that I slapped his face on his poster on the inside of my closet door 'cause it kept falling down! I got a tix 2 see him in Dec/? ....


Even tho. I bitched about the price! I been listenin 2 him for 25 years now! & I'd hate anything to happen to him. Hey I sound like his song. (Girlfriend in a coma) ;P


P.s. How weird, few days ago when I pulled up to the curb of taco bell where these teens were sitting. they saw my Morrissey bumper sticker...


& asked who he was. You try explaining that one. Then I felt old. lol. I was supossed 2 see him 5 yrs ago when he came 2 small Thousand Oaks. that didn't work out either. WTF? Was seriously thinkin bout him 2day. Even posted about him on my FaceBook. *crazy*


Let's all send good energy his way! For whenever I'm feeling emotionally sodomised He is there to rescue me!


I love you Morse!

xox

No comments: