you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Monday, April 14, 2008

LAME

This shit is so scripted and lame.

Heidi is soooo ugly and boring to look at. Spencer has lock jaw, talks like a robot and not a cool one. Robots are usually cool & sexy, but he's so infantile & retarded. They are the most stiff and boring couple ever. They are full of shit too, their not "together"- yeah that's why TMZ always catch the untalented dorks out & about together.

Audrina is trippin' hanging out w/ Heidi-ho. Those piccys of her were pretty hot, I must admit, but there's just something weird about her face-like drooping eyes or something?

Have you seen Heidi's clothing line? What a hot mess. Very plain and boring like herself! Very common. Like herself. LOL.

Whitney's boss is a bitch. But I like her bluntness. ;o)

You could never totally be yourself when camera's are on you, you just can't. Just sayin'...
Another thing that makes me sick-they all share and date all the same guys, jason-Brody and whoever
else, like their the only guys in town? So, I guess they all have the same STD's- and I mean how cool is that?

-and who are those 2 assholes doing the commentary @ the end?
"Check us out at the after party lounge online". Oh shut up already w/ the dogface of your's lady & that idiot w/ the god forsaken thick V-neck sweaters and fake ass glasses. Come on, we all know you don't have a perscription for those! Haha. Lol. HAaaaaaa!
Their so random. Where did they find these people?

Ok...ok... I know, I can switch the channel-but I don't dare!

Can't wait to see what happens next week!!! Looks like justin-bobby makes a come back. Lol.

Sheeeessh.

No comments: