you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I fucking hate Sean Hannity, that retarded bastard!

I planned on listening to music all day while cleaning my fucking house and here I checked my AM coast to coast radio station just to see what kind of stuff was on during the day, since I don't listen to it during the night and only at night.

My god, what a bad mood this fucker put me in while making Ice-Tea and my famous green bean cassorole. I bleached my tiolet while this fucker spewed his hate and negativity. He says what he wants to say and then cuts off the callers when he doesn't like what their sayin'. He is very belittleling, condescening and majorly passive-aggressive. That's his job, just imagine getting paid to be an asshole! I wanted to crawl right thru my headphones and beat his ass.

I watched his crappy little show on cable before and it just makes me sick. How can this prick have his own show? He gets paid to sit there all day and talk pure rubbish, he's full of hate and anger and you should hear how he gets all pumped up when people call up and lick his ass. He's sick in the head and not the good kind- He needs to see a therapist about this. Or up his meds.

I laughed my ass off when he kept playing a clip where Obama even openly states his dislike for him. haha. Mr. Obama saying he'd sic someone on him! lol. I love it!

P.S. I love Bleach!

No comments: