you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I got caught playing air piano on the sidewalk again...



Rocking out to "Happiness is a warm gun", "New Age", "Heart of Gold" and "I don't like Mondays" because I've always loved when Tori does her covers. I appreciate them!

People go by in their cars staring at me like I'm totally insane, while I play a mean air piano in my little world. Haha.
Playing air piano while looking at all the Chemtrails above my head in the big blue sky. I counted 8! - And right before the Holidays. How Sweet.
I picked out one big fat puffy cloud I'd like to bounce off of. I could bounce my butt off it like a trampoline! While walking thru & over all these Bee's on the sidewalk.
Wow! It's like walking thru Tori Land today! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
and I can see the pretty Sea from where I stand! ;o)

No comments: