you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"I dreamed a dream: The Susan Boyle Story"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb3XAP0c8WU
this touches me so...


This US TV premiere delivers an up-close and personal look at Susan Boyle's meteoric rise to fame from her audition for "Britain's Got Talent" to her best-selling album. The special, "I Dreamed a Dream: The Susan Boyle Story" is filled with candid interviews and stage performances. Watch Sunday at 8/7c only on TV Guide Network.


I Dreamed a Dream:The Susan Boyle Story" only on TV Guide Network


I think she was still the sole caregiver for her mom most of her life until her mom passed. In her tiny hamlet I think she sang at church and social events around the village. I am glad she got this chance because she deserves it. It makes you wonder how many other people who are not 20somethings are out there with great voices and talent and not allowed on American Idol and shows like it because they are considered too old.

And she was incredibly shy and everyone told her she had no chance because of her looks...

FUCK ALL YOU THAT LOOK JUST AT THE COVER! It's within the pages that really matter.

No comments: