you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Monday, July 21, 2008

I guess you heard she's gone to LA ...


Yes my loyalties turned
Like my ankle


Way to go Mrs. Microphone
Show us all what you don't know

Let them wash away...

I can feel the distance getting close
You're right next to me
But I need an airplane


Brothers and lovers she and I were
Now she seems to be sand under her shoes
There's nothing I can do...


needed a big loan from the girl zone...

...but somewhere the rainbow ends my dear...

and i was ridin' by
ridin' along side
for a while till you lost me
and i was ridin' by
ridin' along till you lost me
till you lost
me in
the rear
view
you lost me
i said


You never was the fantasy
Of what I want
Wanted you to be


Slip and slide my way through this charade
I know all the players and I must say
...

Those sick little fucks can't
Ever take my place ...


you're already in there...

know know too well.

No comments: