you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Friday, May 2, 2008

I know where I'll be in September & October...;o)

I already knew these were on their way and knew of the Hollywood bowl gig for a while now, but the rest was the best news I could have got! I been waiting for his sexy, brilliant asssss to come back to the states! I have wuved Nick and his boys for soooooooooooooooooooooo long now! and I always will! xoxox. Something I have that's honest and true.


From the Billions website:

Hard on the heels of the US release of Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds' electrifying fourteenth studio album, Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!!, the band now reveals their intention to return to North America for their first live dates here in five and a half years. The new album, almost universally acclaimed as one of their very best, is off to the band's strongest sales start in SoundScan history. The tour, featuring Mr. Cave's first appearances at the famed Hollywood Bowl and New York's WaMu Theater at Madison Square Garden, is brief, eagerly awaited and expected to sell out quickly. Look for most shows to go on sale this week.

The full slate is as follows:
TUE 9/16/2008 - San Diego, CA - 4th & B
WED 9/17/2008 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl
SAT 9/20/2008 - San Francisco, CA - Warfield Theatre
MON 9/22/2008 - Portland, OR - Crystal Ballroom
TUE 9/23/2008 - Seattle, WA - Showbox SoDo
FRI 9/26/2008 - Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre
MON 9/29/2008 - Chicago, IL - Riviera Theatre
WED 10/1/2008 - Toronto, ON - Kool Haus
THU 10/2/2008 - Montreal, QC - Metropolis
SAT 10/4/2008- New York, NY- WaMu Theater at MSG
SUN 10/5/2008 - Washington, DC - 9:30 Club

FINALLY! :D

No comments: