you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Saturday, May 10, 2008

They bring me Honey...

This is where you know the Honey from the Killer Bees...


Even the Glamourous Beeeeee can be in need...

*Honey bee populations are disappearing at an alarming rate-
and we want to keep these little heroes buzzing.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PLEASE HAVE A QUICK LOOK:
http://www.helpthehoneybees.com/


I've always respected bees & how agressivly their'll protect their hives and Queen. Plus, I eat honey almost everyday. Yum yum.
When I see one on the sidewalk, I think "awwwe a bee" and I never step on them like some people do!
Huh! [rolls eyes & sighs].

Plus, they wear cute fancy jackets! What true divas! Heehee.

I couldn't imagine a world without honey, neither can Winnie the Pooh I bet! Sheesssh.

Honey bees, how I love you, even when you sting my knees,
you're swell with me honey bee.
;o)

No comments: