you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY G'MA! * August 26th, you're big day!



My Grandma Madeline was born on August 26, 1926 in Santa Cruz, California. She was one of a kind. I know you hear that a lot when people describe their loved-ones, but she really was. I was blessed to have had her in my life. She would always go out of her way to help others. She found enjoyment in that. She raised me, was my Mother and My Best Friend. We were always together. I lost her this year, on Jan, 5th and I was/am still in shock. I miss her dearly. Today would have been her 83rd birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMS!


I went to her Graveyard on Mother's day and Her Birthday, it's truely unbearable.

I Miss you!




Go to bed, dream instead...2 can play, I said 2 can play.

my cute G'ma

No comments: