you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Making new memories with old friends- "Lilly is dancing on the table."

One of my best friend's had a baby in Jan! I spent Thanksgiving at her house and had a blast at their baby shower! I never knew a baby shower could be so fun! I took a trillion photos! I guessed the baby's birth date! Yeah, I'm that good! I've known Chris since the old Tori days, Venus/Strange little Girl... and I love her to bits!


The finished product! ;) After a very long labor, Lilith Apple Cohen was finally born on the 7th (like I said she would be!) Friday morning at 6:15, weighing in at 7 lbs and 9 oz and perfectly healthy.


The cute baby Ladybug bathing suit I bought Lilith, amongst other things. I can't wait to see her in this!

No comments: