you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tori Amos covering Pearl Jam's 'Black'!!

September 17th, 2005. This was recorded in Los Angeles, CA, and was the only time ever that she played this song in concert. And I was lucky enough to be there!

My friend made this video for me. Watch it here! ;)


Amos confessed she'd miss her fans when she was back home in Cornwall, England, this week (beg19SEP05),taking her daughter to school. She told fans, "Think of me car pooling."


The sell-out Greek Theatre crowd in Los Angeles were treated to a host of Amos' favourite tracks and she also performed THE MOODY BLUES' classic NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN and PEARL JAM's BLACK during a request spot.


The highlight of the final concert was a tribute to KATE BUSH Amos wove RUNNING UP THAT HILL tune into her own track GOD.

No comments: