you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I LOVE Flipping Out with Jeff Lewis!! *My OCD brother


YES! I am so thrilled that one of my Fav. shows on the tele is back on for a second season on Bravo. Tuesday Nights at 9/10pm. I wasn't even aware of it until I saw a commercial. I am sooo stoked! Jeff and I are so much alike, we have so much in commom, even down to the "NO ONIONS, I said NO ONIONS!" part. Haha. We organize out cubboards and fridge the same way. Want our coffe at 140. There are so many things I crack up about because while everyone else around him thinks he's just mad, I totally understand and get the guy. I love me some Jeff Lewis! You should tune in!

www.bravotv.com/Flipping_Out

Meet the peeps-
Jeff Lewis

Ryan

Jenni Pulos

Chris Elwood

Zoila

Chris Keslar

and we can't forget MONKEEEY!!


haha. I love him! He's fucking great...







About the show

The second season of Bravo's hit series "Flipping Out" returns with everyone's favorite obsessive-compulsive house-flipper, Jeff Lewis. It takes a special kind of personality to handle flipping six multimillion-dollar houses at one time, but Lewis, one of Los Angeles' most colorful creative renovators and real estate speculators, pulls it off and turns a six-figure profit on every property. With the soft market teaching flippers new lessons as home sales decline, there's never a dull moment for Lewis and his intriguing cast of characters. Lewis makes his living with the help of a group of diverse and often disgruntled employees he counts as friends. These include an assistant who moonlights doing voiceover work, a housekeeper and two house assistants, as well as his official "trash man," who moonlights as an actor and his assistant's husband. Add to the mix his business partner and former boyfriend, his various therapists and spiritual advisors and it's clear that this intriguing cast of characters lives as one big dysfunctional family.

Like most families, Lewis' extended family has its share of issues, which results in the occasional confrontation and even a firing or two. Aware of his "Flipping Out" tendencies, Lewis attempts to counteract them with therapy, spiritual healers, psychics, and other advisors, but things are always flipping in Lewis' world. "Let's face it, the people I have working for me aren't necessarily the most qualified individuals," notes Lewis. "But the people that take care of me and my home and my pets are the most important part of this business. They can't leave. I can't do this without them."

Each day comes with a new barrage of problems - from dealing with suspicions of his staff (that leads him to install a nanny cam on site), while trying to turn over a new leaf, exercise patience and treat his staff with dignity. But, as Jenni says "it's a long process." Lewis also must contend with market fluctuations, since three of his projects have yet to flip, driving him to expand his business and pick up property renovations instead. Lewis is forced to work for others (which he hates), but in his own inimitable style takes on massive multimillion remodeling jobs.

No comments: