you'll never see the courage I know...

never tell

never tell

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

12/06 - DAY OFF in Seattle...



12/06- Day off*
The next morning we were all so super tired. We went out to eat breakfast, did laundry & packed for the rest of the tour. I don't know why it was so stressful for me to repack, but it was! I'm so mad that I never had time to write in my travel journal or my reg. journal (just one entry in my travel journal is not nearly enough). Half the stuff I brought I didn't use or wear. What a shame. And how heavy to carrying around. I took a nice looooggg shower while Lisa packed. Her apartment was beautiful! I didn't sleep good that night knowing I had to wake up @ 5:00am to get to the airport for Lisa's flight out @ 7am, even tho. my flight didn't leave until 10:20! Oh joy! I never sleep much when I know I have to wake up early. I've always been like that. So, it wasn't pretty. Not a morning person. I tried to get to bed early but just couldn't sleep. So I got 2 hours of sleep.

No comments: